Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Chalkboard kitchen menu

 
Chalkboard Menu
 
 
Elmer... he'll eat anything.

 
I found this spider invested easel for FREE. So I put it in the back of husband's truck took it home and washed the spiders off. Free doesn't come cheap, there are prices that have to be paid.  

 
I already had chalkboard paint from a previous Pinterest project. So I decided to repurpose the easel into a chalkboard to use for whatever. Why not?

 
I painted the wood portion with the chalkboard paint. I used about three coats. Then I found some paint in the garage. Its a lovely shade of green call "Avocado". It use to be the color of kitchen for about 3 weeks, then I repainted it ;) so indecisive.  

 
You can't really see the green in this picture, but Elmer likes it despite that. I used some chalk to make my menu board. The menu states " eat it or starve" pretty much the motto at my house. Anyone want to come over for dinner??

No comments:

Post a Comment