Wednesday, June 11, 2014

4TH OF JULY TREATS

 
4th of July Yummies
 
 
Patriotic chocolate fruit snacks.. Its not to good to be true.
 
 
Ingredients
Chocolate cups
White chocolate
raspberries
blueberries
 
 
Just start with melting some white chocolate. It doesn't take long in the microwave to melt it.
 
 
After I melted the white chocolate I poured it into the plastic condiment bottle. I let it cool down just a little bit, then I started to draw the stars on some waxed paper.
 
 
After I drew all the stars I sprinkled with edible glitter. Glitter makes people better.
 
 
After your glitter stars have set up. Grab the chocolate cups. Add some raspberries and blueberries. Then just add a white glittery star on top. A red, white and blue snack, perfect for a 4th of July Treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment