Saturday, June 7, 2014

 
30th Birthday Cake
 
 
Celebrate turning the dreaded 30 like a boss. I made this cake for my husband. Chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream. Then decorated with shot glasses, booze and cigars. You know this cake will be a win for sure, even if it tastes awful. I stacked 2 eight inch rounds, that's the perfect height so the booze doesn't tower over the cake. I think this also would make a great apology cake. You messed up? Fix it with a bribe, it works all the time.

 
For my 30th I think instead of the cigars I would like sugar cookies. Shot glass, booze and sugar cookies. That seems like the perfect mix. Well only a couple more years. Good thing I can come back and reference this blog for this awesome idea, as I'm sure I forget by then. Meow what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment