Sunday, June 15, 2014

Wine smoothie

 
MANGO WINE SMOOTHIE
 
 
After a wonderful bike ride in the country you need to rehydrate yourself. Water is just plain boring. Add some class into your body. This is a light and refreshing beverage. Plus I added some REAL fruit juice in there.
  
MANGO WINE SMOOTHIE
 
1 Orange, Pineapple, Apple frozen concentrate
1 Orange
Mango Wine
1 Tray of ice
 
 
I placed one tray of ice in a blender. That's right I don't even have an automatic ice maker in the fridge, first world problems. Then I sliced an orange for garnish. I squeezed the rest of the orange into the blender. I added the frozen concentrate. Then 1/2 of the concentrate container of water into the blender. Then 1 frozen juice container of mango wine. Blend all the goodness together and enjoy. Pour into a wine glass and garnish with an orange slice. Now to cook some dinner or play some Mario Cart. Mario Cart it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment