Monday, May 26, 2014

Little red wagon planter

 
Little Red Wagon Planter
 
 
My weekend project a little red wagon planter. I love the little red wagon and I love flowers. So why not combine the two?
 
 
First I started by buying some flowers. I always get nervous putting flowers in my car. If a spider would come out of one I'm 100% sure that I would wreck my car. I don't like to put them in the trunk because I can't see them. Life is rough.
 
 
This is what I started with. My little red wagon, flowers and some garden soil. The little red wagon has holes drilled in the bottom of it for good drainage.
 
 
I added a bottom layer of soil to the wagon. I also added bricks on both sides to put drinks on. Then I just started to add plants. I put the taller plants to the back and added some trailing vines in the front.
 
 
Give it some time and it will fill in. This is a portable planter. Game of croquet anyone? Set up the course add some chairs then pull this bad bog around to put your drinks on. Could you ask for a better evening? I think not. 
 
This has been Misti tested and Elmer approved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment