Friday, May 30, 2014

 
Baby Girl Sugar Cookies
 
 
One of my friends that just had twins told me the best gift someone brought to the hospital was food. I just want to clarify that wasn't me. I didn't bring her anything, cause I didn't know any better. Now I do, thanks Megan!
 
 
The next time around (different friend) I was going to be ready. I went out and bought a onesie, rattle, baby foot and bottle cookie cutter.

 
Baby "C" personalized onesie



Baby "C" personalized rattle. Of course all of these have edible glitter on them. For the love of Pete's dragon they are baby girl cookies! The more pink and glitter the better !
 
 
As always moment of truth... I think that the baby feet look like a T-bone steak. At least the sole part of it. I'm sure that this is just my problem, but these were not my favorite. Great meow I'm craving a steak.

 
The bottles were my favorite. I loved the measuring lines markings with tiny hearts out to the side. Those were super tiny sprinkles. I utilized a pair of tweezers to place them in the right spot. Trust me, every kitchen needs a pair of tweezers.


Don't worry be HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment